ONLINE ASSESSMENT TOOL REQUIRED PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
Covid-19 Safety Restart Plans:
- Office reopening orientation
- Chiropractic treatment protocol
- Dr. Soo Ji – Protocols for returning to operation
- Katie Hodge – Return to Work Clinical Practice Plan
- Kyle Enns – Return to Work Clinical Practice Plan
- Neelam Bhatoe – Return to Work Clinical Practice Plan
- Emily Anne York – Return to Work Clinical Practice Plan
In accordance with local governments and health authorities, Clayton Heights Chiropractic is commencing with Phase 2 of B.C.’s restart plan and resuming chiropractic, massage and naturopath appointments.
- Chiropractic with Dr. Hogan and Dr. Rusheinski
- Naturopathic with Dr. Ji
- Registered Massage Therapy with Kyle, Katie, Neelam and Emily
- JUNE RMT schedule is OPEN
- JULY RMT schedule to open June 22
RMT’s are currently only able to offer 45-minute appointments at $90.
PLEASE NOTE: Any RMT appointments booked prior to March NO LONGER COMPLY with new safety standards therefore REQUIRE RE-BOOKING as our timetables have changed to allow sanitization. We will attempt to make the transition as smooth as possible and appreciate your understanding.
We are thrilled to welcome all our patients back into the clinic! It won’t look the same though. We have limited capacity and have put new procedures in place.
*APPOINTMENTS AND PRE-SCREENING REQUIRED*
For your appointment:
- You must be symptom free to enter office
- You must have a booked appointment
- Booking an appointment requires pre-screening. You can expect pre-screening to occur several times including your practitioner being in touch prior to your appointment.
- While in the clinic and not in treatment, you must use physical distancing practices, and use our hand sanitizer before and after treatment
- As treatments will occur within two metres, MASKS are required. Please bring your own.
- Please note, we are no longer accepting cash for payment ONLY debit or credit
- Patients must attend the clinic on their own when possible. In order to maintain physical distancing, only the patient and doctor will be permitted in the treatment room
- Strict sanitization protocols are in place. (Website will be updated with safety and sanitization procedures)
The health and well-being of our employees and patients remain our highest priority. We are committed to providing a safe environment and we have thoughtfully implemented additional safety and hygiene measures under the guidance of health authorities.