ONLINE ASSESSMENT TOOL REQUIRED PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
Covid-19 Safety Plans:
- Office reopening orientation
- Chiropractic treatment protocol
- Dr. Soo Ji – Protocols for returning to operation
- Katie Hodge – Return to Work Clinical Practice Plan
- Kyle Enns – Return to Work Clinical Practice Plan
- Neelam Bhatoe – Return to Work Clinical Practice Plan
- Erin Brouwer – Return to Work Clinical Practice Plan
RMT’s are currently only able to offer 45-minute appointments at $90.
*APPOINTMENTS AND PRE-SCREENING REQUIRED*
For your appointment:
- You must be symptom free to enter office
- You must have a booked appointment
- Booking an appointment requires pre-screening. You can expect pre-screening to occur several times including your practitioner being in touch prior to your appointment.
- While in the clinic and not in treatment you must use physical distancing practices, and use our hand sanitizer before and after treatment
- As treatments will occur within two metres, masks are required. Please bring your own.
- Please note, we are no longer accepting cash for payment ONLY debit or credit
- Patients must attend the clinic on their own when possible. In order to maintain physical distancing, only the patient and doctor will be permitted in the treatment room
- Strict sanitization protocols are in place. (Website will be updated with safety and sanitization procedures)
The health and well-being of our employees and patients remain our highest priority. We are committed to providing a safe environment and we have thoughtfully implemented additional safety and hygiene measures under the guidance of health authorities.